Article delegate-en/4029 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Use the same outgoing IP address as the incoming IP address
30 Jul 2008 21:23:16 GMT Sorin Esanu <pgagqbdyi-vhnmk2b6ygtr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Those 3 ips have different routes to world wide internet. So the
application program does not have to select anything in respect to
routes to destination servers. This is done by the hardware that route
those ip addresses.
Anyway, I am aware that I can start 3 different DeleGate with different
SRCIF, but that is waist of resources. What if I have 100 ips and I want
to do that...
All I need is a simple way of telling DeleGate to automatically use to
connect to final destination the ip that the original request came on. I
need to keep things apart, but with the minimum effort...