Article delegate-en/4026 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: customization builtin messages and icons.
30 Jul 2008 06:39:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

In message <002c01c8f1de$8dc76d70$a9564850$@wang@firstwave.com.au> on 07/30/08(09:52:34)
you "David Wang" <pomhqbdyi-cv6iw6vtawdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Our current verison is 9.1.1, what did you mean this version "could be heavy
 |and slow in HTTPS/SSL gateway"? Can I have its details?

See the home page of DeleGate, especially the release information as
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/3735>

 |And if we'd like to MOUNT /-/builtin with https, which stable version do you
 |advise? Also could you please tell me how to upgrade it smoothly from
 |current version?

The current stable version is, as announced in the home page, 9.7.7 but
the latest development version 9.8.4-pre2 is stable enough.

Note that the main purpose of the free distribution of DeleGate is to get
useful feedbacks from users, but information about problems of older versions
which might be fixed in later version are never useful but harmful.