Article delegate-en/4010 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Proxying sftp client to ftp sever (SERVER=sftp)
15 Jul 2008 06:07:17 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Jean Aumont" <pvahqbdyi-vhnmk2alygtr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am currently looking to proxy an sftp client to an ftp server.

Unfortunately, DeleGate does not support it.

 |>From my research on the "Delegate" mailing list, article:
 |http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/03425
 |
 |it seem that this functionality is not supported by the "Delegate"
 |software. This article is quite old (July 27, 2006).
 |Is this supported in the newer version of the Delegate software ???
 |I really would like to be able to use something like:
 |delegated -P2222 SERVER=sftp MOUNT="/* ftp://ftpServer/*"

I don't know what is better in sftp than ftp...
If you need encryption or verification of data transfer over FTP, you
can wrap FTP with SSL (using DeleGate).