Article delegate-en/4008 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Proxying sftp client to ftp sever (SERVER=sftp)
14 Jul 2008 14:12:05 GMT "Jean Aumont" <pvahqbdyi-ry4zqcjkjzvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am currently looking to proxy an sftp client to an ftp server.

From my research on the "Delegate" mailing list, article:
http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/03425

it seem that this functionality is not supported by the "Delegate"
software. This article is quite old (July 27, 2006).

Is this supported in the newer version of the Delegate software ???

I really would like to be able to use something like:

delegated -P2222 SERVER=sftp MOUNT="/* ftp://ftpServer/*"

Thanks for all the effort creating this great proxy.

Jean Aumont