Article delegate-en/4000 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] ftp/tls +PASV +NAT
11 Jun 2008 19:56:30 GMT Darin Perusich <puahqbdyi-kvnd4bais3jr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I've read a few post on the mail-list about ftp/ssl connection timeouts
when trying to establish passive connections to an ftp/tls server behind
a firewall, though I don't believe these address the issue I'm seeing.

I'm setting up an delegate ftp/tls proxy to a remote site which I have
no control over. When I connect to this remote server without going
through delegate the ftp client goes into PASV mode,the remote server
replies with it private IP address. The client, FileZilla has been
configure to use the external IP address. When I setup delegate to proxy
the ftp/tls connection it tries to reply to the remote server private IP
address and the connection times out. Is there a way to configure
delegate to reply to the external address?

My delegate configuration:

delegated STLS="fsv,-fcl" -P2121 SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/*
ftp://internet.ip.addr.ess/*"

I've tried setting FTPCONF="hideserv", and some SRCIF options but to no
avail. I'm using delegate9.7.7.

Thanks!

--
Darin Perusich