Article delegate-en/4 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate and SSL
07 Aug 1998 00:27:29 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you Ron Boles <pamaabdyi-hugik5qog5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am evaluating DELEGATE and SSLWAY to facilitate HTTPS/SSL form processing
 |in the following environment:-
 |- O/S  ... windows95
 |- SERVER ...omni httpd (non ssl) (24.192.14.217) (express.dynip.com)

 |I anticipate having Delegate translate https  into http and reverse.
 |//-----------------------------------------------------
 |-P443
 |-v
 |DGROOT="d:\delegate"
 |CACHEDIR="d:\delegate\cache"
 |FCL="sslway -ac"
 |SERVER="https://24.192.14.217:443"
 |MOUNT="/* http://24.192.14.217:80/*"
 |INVITE="*:*:*"
 |PERMIT="http:24.192.14.217:*"
 |REMITTABLE=http
 |ADMIN="pamaabdyi-hugik5qog5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org"
 |LOGDIR="d:\delegate"
 |LOGFILE=run.log
 |OWNER="express.dynip.com"
 |//-----------------------------------------------------
 |I would like to get some feedback from Yutaka or any other
 |knowledgable person on my configuration.

I'm not sure if above configuration works as you expected or not.
If not, I recommend you to start from the simplest configuration
like follows:

#### serve http://http-server as https://delegate ####
-v
-P443