Article delegate-en/396 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Location of "builtin" directory?
06 Apr 1999 11:49:58 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/06/99(18:07) you "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F6l=E9tormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-uqy4d4q7vhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A395@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'd like to that know from where gets DG its builtin html-s?
 |I tried to turn the error messages into Hungarian, but it doesn't
 |work. I see no "builtin" directory anywhere....

They are under ./src/builtin/ in source distribution directory of
DeleGate, and you can replace them with a MOUNT option at runtime
without changing source code at compile time.

On 02/11/99(15:49) I wrote in <_A272@delegate-en.ML_>