Article delegate-en/3958 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: relaying with single process
22 Apr 2008 07:47:44 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Hallo,

On 04/18/08(02:23) you prqhabdyi-ecr676reso5r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A3956@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Is it also possible to use that parameter in conjunction of a configuration file, while the server is a combination of plain and ssl server, say ftp and https.
 |I cant imagine how delegate decide when to use the sslway/fcl/fsv/ parameters and the certificates to which listening process.

It can be as follows:

 delegated -P21,443 \
   SERVER=ftp://ftpserv:-:-P21 \
   SERVER=https:-:-P443 \