Article delegate-en/394 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] OS/2 & Delegate http download problem
05 Apr 1999 14:19:00 GMT priaqbdyi-n2ignz7no65r.ml@ml.delegate.org

I am now responsible for an OS/2 machine running Delegate as a http proxy
server for our
company.  We have an ISDN connection to the internet and a 100mb ethernet
connection into
our lan.

When users attempt to download programs with http delegate downloads
anywhere
from 40k to 100k and then stops.  If the users dowload with ftp delegate
seems to download
programs fine.  Is this a settings problem for delegate?    Having very
little experience with
delegate or OS/2 I was wondering if someone could give me a hand solving
this problem.

Thanks.
R.L. Maynard
XN Technologies