Article delegate-en/3934 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Problem configuring delegate for gmail imap/smtp
14 Mar 2008 16:24:52 GMT Ramesh TN <pluhqbdyi-5vjbuj554ilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am resending this as the first one was sent without a subject line.

First I have to congratulate you on a wonderful piece of software that is at once easy to use and extensive to configure. My question is: I have setup delegate (as an IMAP and SMTP proxy) to relay our local outlook2000 (ssl clients) to imap.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com by running 2 instances of delegate with different options on my SUSE linux SLES9 server. The following are the 2 commands (with debug on):

delegated -v FCL=sslway FSV=sslway -P465 -cert /etc/ssl/servercerts/servercert.pem -key /etc/ssl/servercerts/serverkey.pem SERVER=smtp://smtp.gmail.com:465

delegated FCL=sslway FSV=sslway -v -P993 -cert /etc/ssl/servercerts/servercert.pem -key /etc/ssl/servercerts/serverkey.pem SERVER=imap://imap.gmail.com:993 My problem is: Outlook connects and transmits and recieves data correctly. However outgoing emails are immediately retrieved into the inbox as well. Also: Everytime a connection is established first, there is a untrusted certificate error. This does not happen after the first time. Please guide me. I am an average user of linux. Ramesh.

It's about getting married. Click here! Try it!