Article delegate-en/3931 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] delegate and CGI
04 Mar 2008 23:58:57 GMT Clemens Schueller <plmhqbdyi-y44oklc5qljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello!

Is it possibe to include CGI support in delegate?

I've running here a database to store the infos about my DVD collection.
The website is written in php an runs currently under an apache.

Now I want to replace the apache with the delegate.

GreetinX & TIA

Clemens Schueller