Article delegate-en/393 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Transparent SMTP-Proxy
05 Apr 1999 12:29:00 GMT preaqbdyi-g7ilkrvxmhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I am searching for transparent proxy for SMTP. I have found some
solutions that not exactly match my demand (all using relay and
one to many connections). I need a solution that is able to handle
many to many connections on the incoming and outgoing side,
because we do not want to use any (external) relay hosts. All
traffic should be send to a special box appearing as our normal
mail-server and then delivered to our internal mail-system. Outgoing
mail should be send to the same box and then directly forwarded to
the reciptions mail-server (without using any relay services).

I think an outgoing one to many connection with using a relay
system is no problem while using delegate. But how delegate
handles many to many connections? Is it able to handle things like
this?

Grettings,

Roland Pelzer