Article delegate-en/3907 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] a http request is forbiddened by delegate
26 Nov 2007 04:57:46 GMT <pimhqbdyi-hugik5ra25xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear delegate developer:

I am very glad to use delegate 7.1.2 as a proxy server , I use my own program to send a http request to a remote server, but it is forbidened by delegate,

The proxy is set as a http proxy with no auth use : ./delegated -P2080 SERVER=http PERMIT = "*:*:*"

The request I send to the server is

"

GET http://192.168.10.8:8082/*******/*******4/1/1.0.0/1/1/1 HTTP/1.1 <http://192.168.10.8:8082/*******/*******4/1/1.0.0/1/1/1%20HTTP/1.1>

Host: 192.168.10.8:8082

Accept: */*

Pragma: No-Cache

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache

Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

Connection: Keep-Alive

Accept-Encoding: x-gzip

"

I get no response from the proxy server

I look up in delegate's reject log, find the request is been forbidden.

I use IE to view the remote server with delegate proxy , return ok,

So can you tall me why It is been block by delegate server?and is it  due to the request's info or the proxy itself ?

I am looking forward to you response!

Thank you very much for your help!

Thanks

nina