Article delegate-en/389 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: User cancelled downloading, but DG continued!
02 Apr 1999 08:17:13 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F6l=E9tormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-po5c3izlfbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

> HTTP-DeleGate with cache tries to complete a downloading to cache
> once initiated, even if the client which initiated the downloading
> disconnected.
ok, it seems logical, but it is not so good for a large 50mb file (costs much, and
not probable that any of the users try to download that file again)
It would be nice to have an option to limit the size of the files to follow
downloading, even if the user cancelled it.

bye
SOLI