Article delegate-en/385 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Configuration file
01 Apr 1999 07:18:03 GMT "Ph. Gautier" <ppyaqbdyi-7pkjwoazwjfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,
I知  wondering if it is possible to have a configuration file able to
contain all configuration objects. I when thru the documentation and
found the SUBSTITUTION command (=+file) but its not clear if it can
handle all configuration items.
May I have something like
$ delegated +delegated_config.txt

where delegated_config.txt holds everything I want.
If you have such a file please give me it as an example.

Thanks.