Article delegate-en/384 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] User cancelled downloading, but DG continued!
31 Mar 1999 18:53:37 GMT "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F6l=E9tormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-c2jtqbapabvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

i have the following (serious?) problem:

one of my users had surfed on the internet. On the page "cs.wustl.edu"
he started to download 3 files: 1 .gz, 1 .tgz and 1 with .zip extension.
He see that these files are very large, so he cancelled two of them after a few
kilobytes. I looked at his harddisk, and he really has only the .zip. BUT I looked
at delegate's log. As I saw, delegates continued downloading all the three files.
There are lines in the log: "recipient seems to be dead", but delegate just continued....
And the files are stored in the cache!

My question is: have I forget to give a parameter to force delegate to abort
when "recipient seems to be dead", or is it a bug? And how can I avoid it in the
future?

Thanks in advance,
SOLI