Article delegate-en/383 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegated as a NT service
30 Mar 1999 02:19:53 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 03/30/99(01:01) you "Ph. Gautier" <ppyaqbdyi-c2jtqbdaqbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A382@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I'm tring to use Delegated under NT, but I can't find any dedicated
 |information.
 |Mainly, it's said Delegated can be run as a NT service. May I have any
 |further information, how can I managed this.

When DeleGate runs on WindowsNT, it automatically registers itself
as a service and start the service.  For example, if you need a
DeleGate as a HTTP proxy server, just say like this:

  > dg5_9_1.exe -P8080 ADMIN=you@host..

Then you will see a service running named "DeleGate Server -P9999"
Log files and caches are located at "\Program Files\DeleGate\" by
defalult.