Article delegate-en/380 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Improperly rewritten URLs
28 Mar 1999 16:05:19 GMT pjuaqbdyi-t7hpjiivobxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

I've been using DeleGate as a delegate-type proxy
(ie https://delegate.machine.edu/-_-http://.....)
and I think that I've found some URLs that aren't being
rewritten properly.

At the end of this email I've attached some html that
went through delegate.  Note that urls are being
rewritten properly except for  "http://1-800.nytimes.com..",
which gets through unaltered.

Maybe a machine name like 1-800 is technically illegal; I'm really not
sure.

Best regards,
Jan

---------- begin html sample ------