Article delegate-en/3790 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Restrict the FTP username
05 Jul 2007 22:06:45 GMT Kevin Richter <pzyhabdyi-cv6iw6t5awdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I am using delegate as a FTP proxy and I was wondering if/how it is
possible to limit the login to those users, who use the "user@hostname"
syntax as username - and supply a valid password?

At the moment I can login with _any_ user and _any_ password.

If the username contains a "@", delegate successfully denies the
connection, if the username/password are invalid for the server or if
the hostname is not in my permission list.

But: How can I deny all connections _not_ containing a "@" in the username?

Or is there another trick for this issue?

Big thanks in advance.

Kevin