Article delegate-en/377 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Cookies in DeleGate
25 Mar 1999 10:11:01 GMT pjuaqbdyi-y44oklf3qljr.ml@ml.delegate.org

ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato) wrote:

> I'd like to know in which way you are using DeleGate.

I was using it as a Delegate (http://delegate.machine.edu/-_-http:/...)
proxy.  Thus the patch you wrote fixed the cookie problem,
and everything works now.  Thanks.

I don't know where the strange cookie I mentioned came from;
maybe it was a Javascript cookie, and perhaps Javascript
cookies all end up looking like they came from the delegate
proxy machine rather than the original web page (simply
because the cookie-rewrite mechanism never modifies cookies inside
Javascript).  But I'm just guessing.

Thanks again,
Jan