Article delegate-en/3763 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ftp sftp get problem
18 Jun 2007 07:58:02 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Nuellmann, Thorsten" <puyhabdyi-y44oklhnqljr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Debian sarge

Hmm... I have Debian 3.1 on VMWare with sftp dated Nov. 2004:

  -rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 61164 2004-11-29 00:33 /usr/bin/sftp

It seems that the version does not have the problem of "ECHO" but
has the problem of "seek".  Thus it does not work with "noseek"
MountOption without the patch (The only machine I have which have no
"seek" problem is my iMac with MacOSX10.2).