Article delegate-en/369 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] additional url-attribs that need rewriting?
20 Mar 1999 00:20:08 GMT pjuaqbdyi-t7hpjimw6bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I've been reading the HTML4 proposed standard at

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/index/attributes.html

and I think that I might have found some
url attribs (ie, urls that need rewriting)
that are not specified in url.c.

Specifically, I think that static "Attr rewriteAttr[64]"
in url.c might need to have the following terms added:

	{"LONGDESC"	},
	{"ARCHIVE"	},
	{"DATA"    	},
	{"PROFILE"	},

Actually, ARCHIVE might be wrong because
the standard stipulates a space separated
list of uri's, which delegate might not be
able to rewrite in its current form.
Furthermore, the spec for ARCHIVE seems
different inside an <APPLET> and an <OBJECT>
(it is a uri only inside an <OBJECT>) and I'm
not sure whether DeleGate keeps track
of the distinction.

-Jan