Article delegate-en/368 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Experience with filters anyone?
19 Mar 1999 07:26:29 GMT Phill Edwards <pnyaqbdyi-xg5asebv6elr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
OzEmail Pty Ltd

We're desperately tying to understand how to use filters to make different
translations depending on the web site being requested via Delegate. We can
get it to work for Content-Type: text/html, but no matter what we try we
can't get it to work for Server: www.xyz.com.
In fact we think we noticed from the detailed logs that it looks like
something called NotifyPlatform is comparing the server name with
*.etl.go.jp, *.aist.go.jp and *.miti.go.jp which we can't understand.
If anyone has figured out how to do this we would be very, very grateful
because if we can't then it's a bit of a show stopper for us :(
TIA,
-- Phill --