Article delegate-en/3664 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Questions about SSLway
18 Mar 2007 11:48:28 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 03/18/07(14:57) you "Kwis Angelo" <phyhabdyi.ml@delegate.org> wrote
in <_A3661@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have another question to ask you.  The SSL site for which we want to
 |establish a session with, wanted to do a client authentication.  How do we
 |generate a client certificate for Delegate?  And how do we instruct Delegate
 |to send this certificate to the SSL server during authentication?
 |>   FSV="sslway -Vrfy -CAfile pems/cacert.pem"

"-cert" option for SSLway will set the certificate of DeleGate as a SSL
client (and as a server):

  FSV="sslway -cert pems/mycert.pem ..."