Article delegate-en/366 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Hot do you apply filters conditionally based on the web site being requested?
18 Mar 1999 07:30:18 GMT Phill Edwards <pnyaqbdyi-5vjbujyq4ilr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
OzEmail Pty Ltd

I've got as far as applying filters to html which is being passed from
Delegate where the Content-Type is html. This works great. I'm now trying
to understand how to apply different filters to different web sites. I've
tried using Server and Server-Host, eg
#!cfi
Server-Host: www.ozemail.com.au
Filter: /usr/home/phill/working/delegate.sh
but the filters just aren't getting applied, whereas they do work for
#!cfi
Filter: /usr/home/phill/working/delegate.sh

Does anyone know how to do this? This filter gets invoked because of the
startup parameter
FFROMSV=/usr/home/phill/working/delegate.cfi
I've also tried
CMAP="/usr/home/phill/working/delegate.cfi:FTOCL:http:www.ozemail.com.au:*"
but that didn't work because it tried to execute cfi as a unix shell script
which wasn't valid.
If anybody has figured out the best way to do this I'd be very grateful.
Thanks,
-- Phill --