Article delegate-en/3651 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTPS using client certificate
13 Mar 2007 18:06:29 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=E5kansson_Fredrik_=28a=29?= <piihabdyi-dyd2yvfqovxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |We try to use the Delegate SSL proxy. We need to establish communication from an FTPS client towards a FTPS server.
 |
 |I have this working towards one FTPS server (FTP over SSL) however when running towards a FTPS server that requires a client SSL certificate i can't get it to work.
 |
 |This is how i started the delegate proxy:
 |./linux-dg  PERMIT="*:*:*" -P21 SERVER=ftp STLS="fsv,fcl -cert mycert.pfx -pass xxxxxx -CAfile ca.cer " ADMIN="f@volvo..se" DYLIB='libssl.so.0.9.6b'

At least the STLS parameter to add optional parameters should start with
"sslway" as follows:

 |./linux-dg  PERMIT="*:*:*" -P21 SERVER=ftp STLS="fsv,fcl,sslway -cert mycert.pfx -pass xxxxxx -CAfile ca.cer " ...

And I'm not sure if certiricates not in the PEM formart is acceptable or not.