Article delegate-en/3620 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: offline mode
27 Jan 2007 14:26:58 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "damir" <pemhabdyi-ecr676qmso5r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I using delegate (9.0.5) under win 2k , as news proxy ... well I always have
 |problems when my adsl line is droped or reconected ... delegate is give
 |error ... not available temporary ... and this is sometimes stay long time
 |even if my adsl is up and running ok.
 |Then i must manually restart service ... and everythig is fine again.
 |So is there some solution for some kind of offline mode ?

First of all, so many problems of DeleGate on Windows have been fixed
since 9.0.5.  You should use the latest (beta) version of DeleGate or
the latest stable version (9.3.2).

If your problem is the one which can be sensed or detected by DeleGate,
your DeleGate should have left the reason or hint of it in the LOGFILE.
If you send it to me (not to the forum but to my private address),
I'll inspect it and figure out the solution.

A possible solution will be restatrting the service automatically when
some problem is detected by DeleGate, or on long idle time, or on
specified period.