Article delegate-en/3617 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Trying to get selectable-SOCKS working (application level routing)
25 Jan 2007 14:56:21 GMT Timothy Brown <pdyhabdyi-g7ilkrru4hjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Ah!  The missing link!  This is because I thought the SOCKS=
variables would override each other.

Are they additive or are they treated independently?  Could I do for
instance

SOCKS="sockshost:1080:!*.local,sockshost2:1080:host1,host1"

and then am I correct in understanding items not referenced will go
direct?  How do I do the use case whereby I want certain hosts to to
go direct but all other hosts to go socks?

Thsnks for all your help!

Tim