Article delegate-en/3608 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Interoperability with fwtk authsrv
22 Dec 2006 14:01:34 GMT "Wi Nagel" <pcqhabdyi-7pkjwofdwjfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I've been trying several things with PAM, but
couldn't get them to work.
Now, I just use the current FWTK ftp-proxy as authentication server and it
works fine!

Thank you!

Greetings,
Willy Nagel.