Article delegate-en/3596 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate FCL core dump
06 Dec 2006 01:53:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you ppefabdyi-lnxhrzujwznr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |here'z the bug report:

Unfortunatelly the auto. bug-report of DeleGate did not contain enough
information about how it is caused, so I need more info.

 - Can you see me the LOGFILE of DeleGate in the test ?
 - Did the problem occur in formar versions of DeleGate (9.3.1) too ?
 - Does the problem occur with other filters than FCL with sslway ?
   For example, could you show me what happens with DeleGate like this?
       delegated -P9999 -v SERVER=http FCL=-tee-h-n