Article delegate-en/359 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: further issues concerning the Delagate X proxy service
17 Mar 1999 13:54:41 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/26/99(18:50) you peiaqbdyi-t7hpjinyobxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote in <_A311@delegate-en.ML_>
 |  The remote (Internet application) get's
 |  an X  IO error to the delegate proxy machine (connection
 |  reset by peer).
 |  If the whole stuff is tested on an X-terminal.
 |  It works fine on the internal net for normal
 |  UNIX workstations....

To figure out what is going on, I think I need exact messages and
dialogues left on your Telnet client's screen as is.  Also the
LOGFILE of Telnet-DeleGate will give us important hints about what
the problem is...