Article delegate-en/3559 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Filter and scan https traffic
23 Oct 2006 19:29:03 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Andreas Moroder <p4ygqbdyi-lnh3n2gq2gdr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |PC -> port 3128 -> trendmicro ( on server ) -> port 3130 -> squid ( on
 |same server) -> firewall -> world.
 |
 |Now I would like to filter https traffic and more important, to scan for
 |viruses the https traffic.
 |
 |Is it possible to put DeleGate between PC and squid an let it decrypt
 |the https and pass files downloaded via https to trendmicro for scanning
 |  ? Trendmicro can be used as normal command line file scanner, not only
 |as as scnanner on a IP port.

I think it should be possible with the feather of DeleGate named
MITM + CFI.  <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/mitm/>
The configuration of DeleGate for it will be like this:

  delegated -P8080 SERVER=http PROXY=localhost:3130 STLS=mitm FTOCL=av.cfi

  [the content of the file av.cfi]
  #!cfi
  Filter: the-command-line-of-an-anti-virus-filter