Article delegate-en/3558 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Filter and scan https traffic
23 Oct 2006 12:09:12 GMT Andreas Moroder <p4ygqbdyi-abjexvdsmutr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I am new to DeleGate.
Today we have the following configuration:

PC -> port 3128 -> trendmicro ( on server ) -> port 3130 -> squid ( on
same server) -> firewall -> world.

Now I would like to filter https traffic and more important, to scan for
viruses the https traffic.

Is it possible to put DeleGate between PC and squid an let it decrypt
the https and pass files downloaded via https to trendmicro for scanning
  ? Trendmicro can be used as normal command line file scanner, not only
as as scnanner on a IP port.

Thanks
Andreas