Article delegate-en/3550 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En:3553] delegate security flaw [Virus checked]
18 Oct 2006 12:46:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you p3igqbdyi-n2ignzzjo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |even with stls this is not the case ! the permission is denied after an
 |initial relay has been made to an arbitrary server.
 |therefore the delegate master process still is vulnerable to ddos ! :-(

If SSL is failed with STLS=fcl, MASTER DeleGate (with SERVER=delegate)
cannot know any of client's request including the desitination server,
so it cannot connect to anywhere. I think so.