Article delegate-en/3513 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Transparent UDP relaying over SOCKS
28 Sep 2006 19:01:54 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you David Ponzone <pwigqbdyi-uqy4d4uanhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I setup ipfw to forward the desired packets to 127.0.0.1:1080/udp.
 |
 |Now, I am not sure I can use delegate to listen on 1080/udp and
 |forward the packets transparently through the socks server on
 |128.0.0.0:1080/tcp.
 |I think I understand now something which was still unclear 10 minutes
 |ago: delegate needs another delegate to talk to.

It can be as this:

 delegated -P1080 SERVER=udprelay://UDPhost:UDPport SOCKS=128.0.0.0:1080

Note that a single destination port of the UDP (UDPhost:UDPport) need
to be specified because there is no way for DeleGate to see the original
destination of the UDP packet.