Article delegate-en/3511 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Transparent UDP relaying over SOCKS
28 Sep 2006 13:54:48 GMT David Ponzone <pwigqbdyi-xg5aseep6elr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka San,

Thanks for this.

I setup ipfw to forward the desired packets to 127.0.0.1:1080/udp.

Now, I am not sure I can use delegate to listen on 1080/udp and
forward the packets transparently through the socks server on
128.0.0.0:1080/tcp.
I think I understand now something which was still unclear 10 minutes
ago: delegate needs another delegate to talk to.

Am I correct ?

Thanks

Regards,