Article delegate-en/3508 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegte credhy
27 Sep 2006 14:55:40 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Martin Papadopoulos <payeabdyi-mnhipghms5jr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |when using credhy for delegate <=> encryption i get the message " ...
 |bad key"
 |
 |how exactly should an encryption with delegate-master and Credhy be
 |invoked ?
 |
 |example:
 |
 |.... FSV="-credhy"
 |.... FCL="-credhy"

It has not been implemented for MASTER and SOCKS.
I uploaded 9.2.5-pre7 which includes the implementation of it.

 |what exactly does the CRYPT="user:pass" do . i guess it is not working
 |properly .

It's CRYPT=pass:"Key" with which Credhy encoder/decoder is initialized
with the Key to disable encryption/decryption of communication when it
is connected with a peer which does not know the secret Key.

 |only with sockmux the Credhy seems to work :-() ?

It should have worked with any other protocols except SOCKS and MASTER.