Article delegate-en/3502 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: File download blocking
22 Sep 2006 00:27:08 GMT Macka316 <pvmgqbdyi-mnhltaqdynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka, many thanks for your response, it worked great!

Also many thanks for sharing your excellent software.

Macka.