Article delegate-en/3501 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: File download blocking
21 Sep 2006 22:40:21 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

In message <_A3500@delegate-en.ML_> on 09/22/06(07:30:40) I wrote:
 |In message <_A3499@delegate-en.ML_> on 09/20/06(12:18:55)
 |you Macka316 <pvmgqbdyi-7pkjwob3wjfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 | |I was wondering if someone could help me with a config required to block
 | |.exe and .mp3 files
 | |while using delegate.  I have tried several configs using the rewrite mount
 | |commands in a config
 | |file but so far non have been successful.
 |
 |It depends on the usage of your DeleGate.  If you are using DeleGate as
 |a HTTP proxy (with SERVER=http without other MOUNTs), it can be as follows
 |basically:
 |
 |  MOUNT="*%S.exe = forbidden"
 |  MOUNT="*%S.mp3 = forbidden"

Or it can be as this for DeleGate as a FTP proxy or a reverse proxy
with other MOUNTS:

  MOUNT="*%S.exe /dev/null pri=1"
  MOUNT="*%S.mp3 /dev/null pri=1"