Article delegate-en/3500 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: File download blocking
21 Sep 2006 22:30:36 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Macka316 <pvmgqbdyi-t75q7lrb4njr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I was wondering if someone could help me with a config required to block
 |.exe and .mp3 files
 |while using delegate.  I have tried several configs using the rewrite mount
 |commands in a config
 |file but so far non have been successful.

It depends on the usage of your DeleGate.  If you are using DeleGate as
a HTTP proxy (with SERVER=http without other MOUNTs), it can be as follows
basically:

  MOUNT="*%S.exe = forbidden"
  MOUNT="*%S.mp3 = forbidden"