Article delegate-en/3499 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] File download blocking
20 Sep 2006 03:21:02 GMT Macka316 <pvmgqbdyi-mnvdjl5p4rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a config required to block
.exe and .mp3 files
while using delegate.  I have tried several configs using the rewrite mount
commands in a config
file but so far non have been successful.

Many thanks in advance.

Dozer.