Article delegate-en/3461 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SPAM blocking by DeleGate (Re: delegate rejects domains not in the list)
09 Aug 2006 16:13:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

I uploaded 9.2.4-pre14 including SMTP extension as follows which may be
useful in your case:

<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm?SMTPCONF>

In message <_A3460@delegate-en.ML_> on 08/08/06(12:26:40) I wrote:
 |In message <_A3459@delegate-en.ML_> on 08/08/06(12:01:10) I wrote:
 | |In message <_A3458@delegate-en.ML_> on 08/08/06(01:27:31)
 | |you Martin Papadopoulos <payeabdyi-uqy4d4t2jhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 | | |it would be awesome if you could implement an smtp reject for non mx
 | | |servers.
 | | |i mean that if the reverse lookup entry does not contain a valid MX
 | | |record, or
 | | |to satisfy scenario of multiple mx records on one IP to checkout the
 | | |helo domain if it has
 | | |an mx record.
 | | |
 | | |it is only a request though.