Article delegate-en/3452 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate rejects domains not in the list
06 Aug 2006 17:34:37 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Martin Papadopoulos <payeabdyi-mnhltaqdynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |for example mails from mxpool*.ebay.com
 |
 |i could send you a prepared log file for analysis if you want to.

Your mail including the whole REJECT list was posted to the open forum
forwarded via feedback@delegate.org, so I removed it from the spool.

Well, your REJECT list includes a line as this:

  REJECT=*:*:*.*IP.rima-tde.net

This matches with any host because "wild-card" in the HostList does not
support a general "regular expression".
By the way, I found it with the "Access Control Simulation" mode newly
introduced to be released in 9.2.4-pre13 :)