Article delegate-en/3442 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question about TCP
03 Aug 2006 11:01:18 GMT George Tyshchenko <poigqbdyi-uqy4d4t2jhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,
Thanks fro developing DeleGate,
I just have one question. How can I intercept TCP requests from my machine
from certain port?

For example a program accesses google.com:80 but delegate forwards this
request to a SOCKS server on localhost:9050 (SOCKS server already running)

I tried -P option but it only listens from the "outside".

Can this be achieved and what command options should I use? What term should
I look for in the manual?

Thank you,
Regards,
George