Article delegate-en/3437 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ftps fails to work with client side ssl utilized.... connected but directory hangs
01 Aug 2006 19:40:58 GMT Michael Ingardia <pmugqbdyi-c23u5qmowonr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

One last note:
You can also reproduce the problem against this ftp server which you can
download and run locally.

http://javasecureftpd.sourceforge.net/

Mike...