Article delegate-en/3431 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: ftps fails to work with client side ssl utilized.... connected but directory hangs
31 Jul 2006 21:38:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Michael Ingardia <pmugqbdyi-aipdtqykabfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I am trying to use Delegate version 9.2.3 on windows ( will try on Linux
 |and solaris later this week) as a ftps proxy.  When invoking the server
 |as follows:dg9_2_3 -P21,990 SERVER=ftp STLS=fcl,fsv
 |
 |The server starts up, and seems to be and running.  Using a ftps client
 |I can connect to the proxy and login, and even get to the target ftps
 |server just fine.  When I try to retrieve a directory listing however
 |the process hangs after receiving the "here comes the listing" message
 |from the server.  I have tried several ftps servers and get the same
 |result.  Connecting directly to the ftps server does not have this issue
 |( using vsftp on fedora 3 as the server).
 |
 |Running the proxy as follows however does work.
 |dg9_2_3 -P21,990 SERVER=ftp STLS=fsv
 |
 |But connecting in this way I have to have my ftp clients be regular ftp
 |clients not ftps clients.
 |
 |I have also tried mitm for STLS and it also hangs upon trying to
 |retrieve the directory listing.
 |
 |Thoughts?

I think the LOGFILE of your DeleGate shows some hints about the problem.
If the server is accessible by me, I'll test it.