Article delegate-en/3414 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate revers dns
22 Jul 2006 19:38:23 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Martin Papadopoulos <payeabdyi-hugik5rcznxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |how can i reject hosts connecting to a delegate server that do not have
 |a reverse dns record ?

Coincidentally, I also studied about it yesterday to ask valid
E-mail address for anonymous login by FTP clients from a host of
IP-address which is not resolvable to a host name.
It should have been represented with "?" according to the Manual.htm,
but not.  It might have been broken in a certain version in the past.
So I added "?*" to represent "a host name of an address which is not
resolvable by anyway", to be used as RELIABLE="?*" for example.
I uploaded the extended version as 9.2.4-pre2.