Article delegate-en/3412 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Link Exchange with Arkadia.com
22 Jul 2006 10:40:39 GMT "Arkadia" <pkqgqbdyi-t7hpjimnobxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

We find your site interesting and useful, and we would like to partner with
your site by exchanging links. We wanted to let you know that we have just
placed your link to our directory.

You can find the link to your site here:
http://www.arkadia.com/usa/web-directory/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Linux/Projects/Security/

We have used the following details on your link:

CATEGORY: Computers > Software > Operating Systems > Linux > Projects > Security

As you know, exchanging links helps both sides in improving the traffic (by
increased visibility, and by extra scoring in major search engines counting
number of links as an important scoring factor).

Here is our linking information for your convenience:

brokers to buy, sell or rent your property, house, apartment, business, land.
Worldwide directory of vacation rentals by owner!.

Or just cut & paste this HTML in between <body> </body>
International real estate classified ads from homeowners or brokers to
buy, sell or rent your property, house, apartment, business, land.
Worldwide directory of vacation rentals by owner!.</p>

Once our link is updated on your site and we got an confirmation mail for the
same, we will definitively validate your link on our site, else we will delete
it in 2 weeks!

For any queries do reply me.
Looking forward for a positive response from your side.

Thanks and Regards
Webmaster