Article delegate-en/3368 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Working with CFI
06 Jul 2006 08:07:44 GMT "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-hugik5tpjnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

  I have both (Windows XP Pro & Fedora Core) systems.

 |> Do you see those information even when you run DeleGate in background?
> I'm confused.  The above excerpt message of mine is about error
> messages onto your console on Linux, but you seem writing about
> errors on Windows.

  It was Linux errors. The reason was the non creation of stdout.log.
  Your right that 777 is too much ... I will refine it later ...

> Can I understand that your description here after is
> about another problem on Windows?

  Yes. It's a non reproductive problem of delegate core dumped. In fact,
Windows XP inform me that delegated.exe generate a core dumped, but the
program is still working correctly ...

  Best regards,

    Xavier