Article delegate-en/3362 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Working with CFI
05 Jul 2006 15:18:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Xavier Cheney" <p2mgabdyi-t7hpjij5obxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |  1/ I had CACHE=do and EXPIRE=1s, and it works !
 |  I'll try your code modification later ... Thanx !

I uploaded 9.2.3-pre9 including these fixes.

 |  2/ For Windows XP Pro errors, I'll try to "catch" them and send you the
 |logs to understand why it bugs.
 |  And for linux console information, I can hide it by redirecting stderr
 |(append " 2> /.../log/stderr.log") . Specifying LOGDIR or VARDIR is doing
 |nothing (I still specified DGROOT).

Do you see those information even when you run DeleGate in background?
When DeleGate runs in foreground (with -f or -v option for debugging),
it directs stdout/stderr to the console.
When it runs in background, it redirects stdout/stderr to
LOGDIR/stdout.log.